Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Love and Death.




I'm taking a break from reading and blogging everything i have read, i'm missing my grampa, the photo above is one of my typos and the line came from the film Princess Bride, i totally agree with that line, i believe that Death cannot stop grampa from loving my gramma. :|

Their love story makes me cry, they're both wonderful people and gramma stayed with grampa til the end, one thing that i regret and will regret 'til my last days here on earth is... i never listened to gramma, she begged us not to go home, she wanted us to stay knowing that any moment grampa's battle with cancer would take him away from us.

Sorry i can't continue blogging everything behind grampa's battle. I'm too weak and i shed tears in an instant when grampa's is the topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there

This is My Past Time, where i think i should place my thoughts, my wild imaginations, my vivid dreams, my psychotic desires (nah just kidding!).

I'll be updating you with the movies i have watched and will watch, the food trips i have made, the places i have visited, my lovedates with my boyfriend (though not in detail).

basically it's a random blog. :)
nothing more :)

oh, and i may update from time to time or monthly hahaha i'm not sure since i'm still studying but i'll make sure to keep you updated though:)

ciao.
xoxo.

Some Text Here

Hello :) ENJOY browsing/reading.

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com