Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Feathers From a Thousand Li Away : The Moon Lady

Moon Lady Pictures, Images and Photos




Feathers From a Thousand Li Away.
The Story of Ying-Ying St. Clair - The Moon Lady

Ying-Ying's Story is just like any ordinary girl's story, She was lost and found.

She was Four years old back then, when her family gathered for the Moon Festival Ceremony, where the people have the opportunity to see the Moon Lady and secretly ask for a wish to be granted.

Since it was her first time to attend the ceremony, Amah gave her the instructions on how she would ask for her secret wish to come true. however, Amah warned her that she should behave and not speak of her secret wish or it will be considered a selfish desire and the Moon Lady would not grant it.

Read More of Ying-Ying's Story.


"She wished to be FOUND."

"For woman is YIN,". . ."The Darkness within, where untempered passions lie. And man is YANG, bright truth lighting our minds."

-The Moon Lady

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there

This is My Past Time, where i think i should place my thoughts, my wild imaginations, my vivid dreams, my psychotic desires (nah just kidding!).

I'll be updating you with the movies i have watched and will watch, the food trips i have made, the places i have visited, my lovedates with my boyfriend (though not in detail).

basically it's a random blog. :)
nothing more :)

oh, and i may update from time to time or monthly hahaha i'm not sure since i'm still studying but i'll make sure to keep you updated though:)

ciao.
xoxo.

Some Text Here

Hello :) ENJOY browsing/reading.

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com