Monday, January 2, 2012

Day One, Year 2012



Day 1: hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days with a picture of yourself

MY HOPES for 2012 I hope that everything will sail smoothly my relationships, my career, my plans, may everything happen according to God's plans for me, he knows what's best and what i deserve, Guide me Lord, Thy will be done :)

MY DREAMS and PLANS for 2012 Blessings and more blessings, to graduate from college and find a decent and great job which will help me grow in the field i choose and have a business by the end of the year and have a stable financial status and study culinary arts, something i have longed for and never pursued it, i'll save some of my money and pay for my culinary arts tuition, i want to accomplish so many things and spend many more years with my better-half James Lou :)

I also plan to fly this year to different countries, i have longed to travel the world, after i graduate i'll save some money and i will definitely grab the chance to travel and experience all that the world has to offer, and i would travel with my better-half. anywhere is nice as long as i have him by my side :)

I have many more HOPES, DREAMS and PLANS for this year some will pop mid-year, hopefully it'll happen one at a time so i could cherish it all :)





HAPPY YEAR 2012 People :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there

This is My Past Time, where i think i should place my thoughts, my wild imaginations, my vivid dreams, my psychotic desires (nah just kidding!).

I'll be updating you with the movies i have watched and will watch, the food trips i have made, the places i have visited, my lovedates with my boyfriend (though not in detail).

basically it's a random blog. :)
nothing more :)

oh, and i may update from time to time or monthly hahaha i'm not sure since i'm still studying but i'll make sure to keep you updated though:)

ciao.
xoxo.

Some Text Here

Hello :) ENJOY browsing/reading.

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com