Monday, January 2, 2012

Day Two, Year 2012



Day 2: Something that is illegal but you think should be legal?



Many People think that MARIJUANA should be legalized, i have not tried the stuff yet i don't know a thing about it, its advantages and disadvantages so i couldn't comment on legalizing marijuana, i have read a few threads online about illegal stuff that should be legal like same sex marriage, freedom of speech, murder, death penalties, beers, prostitution and many more, i'm still confused and have not thought of a single illegal thing that should be legalized, whatever it is that people think should be legalized they must make a move and stand for their choice and have it made legal as long as it won't result to harmful/negative output.


and i'm still clueless what to choose? what to legalize?.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there

This is My Past Time, where i think i should place my thoughts, my wild imaginations, my vivid dreams, my psychotic desires (nah just kidding!).

I'll be updating you with the movies i have watched and will watch, the food trips i have made, the places i have visited, my lovedates with my boyfriend (though not in detail).

basically it's a random blog. :)
nothing more :)

oh, and i may update from time to time or monthly hahaha i'm not sure since i'm still studying but i'll make sure to keep you updated though:)

ciao.
xoxo.

Some Text Here

Hello :) ENJOY browsing/reading.

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com