Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Feathers From a Thousand Li Away : SCAR


Joy Luck Club (complete) :)


Feathers From a Thousand Li Away:
The Story of An-Mei:Scar

An-Mei's Story is quite tragic, Having a mother that is another man's concubine is not the life any ordinary girl would want to have, her grandparents took care of her, and she was instructed to never speak of her mother again.

By the time her Mother, went back to their house she was still puzzled of all the things Popo (her grandmother) had told her and that she learned to love her mother more. not because she begged for her forgiveness.

Here is how she came to love her Mother. . .

"How i saw in her my own true nature. What was beneath my skin. Inside My Bones."


LINES I LOVE: :)

"Your own thoughts are so busy, swimming inside, that everything else gets pushed out." -POPO


"The pain of the flesh is nothing, The pain you must forget, because sometimes that is the only way to remember what is in your bones. You must peel of your skin until there is nothing. No Scar, No Skin, No Flesh."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there

This is My Past Time, where i think i should place my thoughts, my wild imaginations, my vivid dreams, my psychotic desires (nah just kidding!).

I'll be updating you with the movies i have watched and will watch, the food trips i have made, the places i have visited, my lovedates with my boyfriend (though not in detail).

basically it's a random blog. :)
nothing more :)

oh, and i may update from time to time or monthly hahaha i'm not sure since i'm still studying but i'll make sure to keep you updated though:)

ciao.
xoxo.

Some Text Here

Hello :) ENJOY browsing/reading.

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com