Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day Five, Year 2012


Day 5: Something you would change about the world?

Well if i have the power to change anything about this world is to change all people, not because i don't like them, i just want everyone to be equal yet i also think that if all people were the same, everything would be boring, so yeah i'm uncertain about changing the people in this world, maybe the use of resources, time, the price we have to pay for something (more reasonable), good education, no poverty, equality, fair treatment, salary increase every 3-6mos. of good job performance. well there's a million things to change this world i hope whatever it is that you choose to change, you start with yourself and everything spreads like love, like magic, as long as you believe in it and make it happen, it will happen. :)

(Photo Not Mine)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there

This is My Past Time, where i think i should place my thoughts, my wild imaginations, my vivid dreams, my psychotic desires (nah just kidding!).

I'll be updating you with the movies i have watched and will watch, the food trips i have made, the places i have visited, my lovedates with my boyfriend (though not in detail).

basically it's a random blog. :)
nothing more :)

oh, and i may update from time to time or monthly hahaha i'm not sure since i'm still studying but i'll make sure to keep you updated though:)

ciao.
xoxo.

Some Text Here

Hello :) ENJOY browsing/reading.

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com