Saturday, February 12, 2011

2011 :)

it's been months since my last blog post. i have gone through a lot in 2010, and i must say that i have learned from that, i am stronger now :)
i have allotted this space inside me wherein a new and better me could grow.

recently i have been addicted to American idol i really am a fan and what got my attention in the latest season is Chris, his girlfriend suffered from TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) but still Chris stayed with her, through thick and thin he will be there and it really is a touching story. anybody who have someone like Chris in their life should cherish that person.



nothing more to say just watch the video again and again to be inspired to love unconditionally :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there

This is My Past Time, where i think i should place my thoughts, my wild imaginations, my vivid dreams, my psychotic desires (nah just kidding!).

I'll be updating you with the movies i have watched and will watch, the food trips i have made, the places i have visited, my lovedates with my boyfriend (though not in detail).

basically it's a random blog. :)
nothing more :)

oh, and i may update from time to time or monthly hahaha i'm not sure since i'm still studying but i'll make sure to keep you updated though:)

ciao.
xoxo.

Some Text Here

Hello :) ENJOY browsing/reading.

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com